CIRION BioPharma Research
Offre publiée le 2022-11-19
Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory (RH2022-008) Location : Laval, Canada
CIRION BioPharma Research is looking for a Medical Technologist. Under the supervision of the Manager, Clinical Laboratory department, the Medical Technologist, will participate in experiments and technical activities (within his area of expertise) related to clinical and preclinical projects for which he or she is assigned to.
We are always delighted to receive candidacies from people who are passionate about their profession.
- Do you aspire to use all the knowledge and skills you have acquired in biomedical analysis technology?
- Do you wish to be an integral part of a dynamic team and broaden your knowledge in an environment specializing in clinical research?
- Are you seeking to work a stable and regular work schedule?
- Perform analysis or technical activities within your area of expertise in all disciplines of laboratory medicine such as biochemistry (including hormonal markers), hematology (including coagulation and flow cytometry), microbiology, serology, etc.
- Provide 2nd level support by getting involved in computerized sample reception, quality control, validation of tests results and test reports, etc.
- Participate in the GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) validations of new analysis techniques (manual and automated) and instruments within the framework of the most interesting biopharmaceutical research projects.
- Maintain the functionality of the laboratory (maintenance and inventory of work instruments).
- DEC in medical laboratory technique or biomedical analysis technology
- Status of member in good standing for OPTMQ professional membership
- Knowledge of the GLP (Good Laboratory Practices)
- Oral and written ability in French and basic ability in English
- Basic knowledge and skills to work with MS Office suite and more specifically Word and Excel
Regular, permanent day schedule employment.