Ingénieur.e de systèmes | Systems Engineer
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
About the Job :
Sama is a worldwide technology company and is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Systems Engineer to join our Global IT team.
Our focus is on the support, deployment, and expansion of Samas enterprise application stack.
Does managing applications that impact thousands of employees worldwide excite you? As part of our team, you will support business units across Sama globally by researching and developing solutions that meet specific needs.
The ideal candidate is a team-player that can also work independently, has strong knowledge of toolsets across a variety of SaaS applications, and has proven experience architecting enterprise-class solutions.
You can select, design and implement new innovative solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and own several of our enterprise tools like G Workspace, Jira, Slack, Confluence and more, along with their integrations
- Design and monitor our cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP) while conforming to security standards
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide customer support for our SamaApp web platform (L2)
- Be part of on-call rotation to assist with managing incidents
- Partner with our security team to manage escalations or drive best practices
- Develop custom workflows and automate processes to solve business problems
- Lead client and ISO audits
- Must work effectively and professionally within a worldwide, cross-functional team in multiple time zones
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace / quickly changing environment
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4+ years of working experience in a similar role and tech stack
- Proven experience designing and implementing IAM and SSO solutions
- Hands-on experience with AAD and DAAS
- DNS master
- Working knowledge of SIEM tools and / or Splunk
- Proven experience with MDM on every OS
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ms Windows Server certification is preferred
- PM certification good to have (PMP, Prince2)
- Initiative to propose solutions and new technologies, proven record
- Working experience in a multicultural environment
- Internal Auditor training and certification would be ideal
- Google Workspace device security and MDM expertise
- Familiarity with public cloud and cloud administration concepts
- Experience with threat intelligence
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward.
From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, were experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR / VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Our Culture :
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture.
Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Our Benefits :