Senior Project Manager
La Côte-de-Beaupré Regional County Municipality
Offre publiée le 2023-03-18
Job description :
A world leader in aluminum port facilities, our client is actively seeking a Senior Project Manager to complement their current team.
Headquartered in the north shore of Montreal and recognized worldwide for its know-how, this continuously growing company designs and manufactures products and equipment for the nautical / naval world.
Main responsibilities :
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations and in collaboration with the Financial Director, you are responsible for all project management and estimation activities from a technical, human, and financial point of view.
- Planning and prioritization of projects
- Supervision and training of your team
- Evaluate and lead the collective and individual performance of your team
- Set up indicators according to the company's objectives
- Present and facilitate meetings to demonstrate the evolution and progress of projects
- Establish and respect project budgets
- Administrative follow-up of his projects
- Visiting construction sites (about 30% of the time)
Skills and qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, civil or construction engineering or related field
- Between 6 to 8 years of experience in the manufacturing or construction field
- Mastery of Auto-Cad
- Bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken
- Enjoys the small business atmosphere and travel 11 hours ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte