Offre publiée le 2023-03-30
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are currently looking for a design technician for our Resources sector. You will be a key resource in the design of process equipment for mining projects.
The successful candidate will also be called upon to work on projects outside of this specialty. Flexibility is an important asset in the industrial design team.
- Design and model mechanical equipment according to standards and specifications, in a 3D digital environment (point cloud)
- Produce general arrangements of equipment, in collaboration with other industrial disciplines
- Participate in the selection of equipment such as grinders, screens, pump boxes, dust collectors
- Participate in the design of transfer chutes and handling conveyors
- Ensure quality control of 3D models
- Ensure multidisciplinary coordination with the industrial team and other professionals assigned to the project
- Control the quality of the drawings produced by the team of less experienced draftsmen / designers
- Degree or certificate in drafting or engineering technology
- 5 years experience in design and selection of mining process equipment
- Ability to design in 3D, with emphasis on safety, constructability, maintainability and industry best practices
- Experience in plant layout and optimization ("Brownfiled" project)
- Proficiency in Naviswork, Solidworks and Inventor software
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM 360 (an asset)
- Bilingualism (an asset)
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences.
We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+.
Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Alexandra DoroshenkoLess than 1 hour ago
Ingénieur électro mécanique principal 1
Chargé de projet (mécanique)
Chargé de projet (mécanique)
Ingénieur principal infrastructure électromécanique
Ingénieur mécanique et qualité
Mécanicien(ne) de véhicules légers
Ingénieur Mécanique / Mechanical Engineer
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte