IngIngénieur-e mécanique – Mines et Métaux
Offre publiée le 2023-03-30
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are looking for an industrial mechanical engineer to fill a key position within our multidisciplinary team in the Resources sector.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for the design of process equipment in the heavy industry, and more specifically in the mining and metals sector.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in process equipment for the mining sector.
- Actively participate in the design and development of drawings and specifications for equipment including crushers, screens, conveyors, hoppers, transfer chutes
- Develop specifications according to industry best practices
- Perform calculations for equipment sizing
- Perform design with specialized software
- Develop the functional description of the systems in collaboration with the industrial process team
- Participate in the evaluation of construction costs, in accordance with standard methods and established plans and specifications
- Participate in the realization of the construction schedule
- Lead the mechanical project team and coordinate with other professionals assigned to the project
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Relevant experience of 5 years or more
- Experience in heavy industry
- Experience in Brownfield projects
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Availability to work outside the office on an occasional basis
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences.
We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+.
Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Alexandra Doroshenko
LI-HybridLess than 1 hour ago
Ingénieur électro mécanique principal 1
Chargé de projet (mécanique)
Chargé de projet (mécanique)
Ingénieur principal infrastructure électromécanique
Ingénieur mécanique et qualité
Mécanicien(ne) de véhicules légers
Ingénieur Mécanique / Mechanical Engineer
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte