Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
In order to support the growth of its Energy and Resources sector, CIMA+ is currently looking for a project engineer to join its new Industrial Mechanics Department in the Greater Montreal Area.
Under the supervision of the department’s senior manager, the incumbent will participate in the design and preparation of reports and drawings and specifications for projects involving the refurbishment of existing facilities or the construction of new ones for our industrial clients.
The project engineer will contribute to a wealth of projects and have the opportunity to advance their career within our team.
- Participate in detailed engineering projects
- Participate in conceptual and feasibility studies
- Design technical solutions
- Carry out budgetary estimates for the solutions selected
- Prepare drawings and specifications, based on applicable codes and standards
- Closely collaborate with technicians and draftspersons for the preparation of drawings
- Carry out calculations for the sizing of mechanical equipment, reservoirs, and piping
- Write technical specifications for mechanical and piping equipment and components
- Ensure internal coordination between the various disciplines involved in projects
- Carry out field surveys
- Provide on-site technical support during project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or an equivalent
- Member of theOrdre des Ingénieurs du Québec(OIQ)
- More than five years of experience in the industrial sector (mines and metals, petrochemistry or pulp and paper)
- Experience in the design of mechanical, pumping and piping systems
- Availability to work on-site in clients’ facilities, on a timely basis
- Strong command of the French language
- ASP Construction card for OHS on construction sites (an asset)
- Excellent ability for multidisciplinary teamwork
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences.
We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+.
Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Alexandra DoroshenkoLess than 1 hour ago