Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
Offer cutting-edge expertise in geotechnics, rock mechanics and materials control for the realization of design or construction projects of all types and complexities by offering added value in terms of innovation, customer support and multidisciplinary integration of all areas of expertise of CIMA+, while positioning people at the center of engineering.
Within multidisciplinary teams, participate in projects for the design, rehabilitation or construction of buildings, roads, engineering structures, hydraulic structures, earthworks, slope stability, soil dynamics, temporary and permanent supports, deep and conventional foundations, for private or public, institutional, or industrial clients, mainly in Quebec but also elsewhere in Canada.
Your contribution to the team :
- Conduct comprehensive geotechnical studies from planning to report writing, including drilling, drilling, laboratory testing, as well as design recommendations
- Inspect and conduct safety assessment and upgrading of concrete and earth dams
- Participate in tunnel and rock wall stability studies, including discontinuity surveys and potential sliding plans using a drone
- Coordinate studies, engineering, field work, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Prepare bid documents to respond to interdepartmental or public service offers
- Collaborate with experienced draftsmen, prepare plans and specifications for earthworks, slope stabilization, bank protection, etc.
- Mentor, train, and guide the work of CPI or interns
- University degree in civil or geological engineering and specialization in geotechnics
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in geotechnical engineering and member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
- Knowledge of slope stability, flow, and finite element analysis software
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent teamwork skills in multidisciplinary engineering teams composed mainly of geotechnical and geological engineers and environmental specialists, project management skills and work simultaneously on various mandates
- Bilingual French and English written and oral; Bilingual proficiency is a critical requirement for this engineering role, as it ensures effective collaboration with our diverse set of stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and regulatory agencies nationwide
- Experience or master's degree in hydrogeology and / or rock mechanics and / or soil dynamics and / or permafrost would be an asset
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences.
We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+.
Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Ibrahima Amadou
LI-Hybrid6 hours ago