VCC General Contractor; we build, we train, we create value!
The project manager is responsible for planning, organizing and supervising the construction work to ensure that it is carried out according to established methods, plans, specifications, costs and schedules for construction projects that are assigned to him.
More concretely, daily tasks requires to :
- Prepare cost estimates for materials, labor and equipment according to bids, plans, specifications and specifications;
- Analyze and compare the plans and specifications issued for submission versus issued for construction;
- Monitor the progress of work and ensure that achievements, deadlines and budget forecasts are followed.
- Ensure high quality standards in the execution of the work;
- Work with the superintendent in the management of all site activities;
- Rally the various project stakeholders and encourage mutual collaboration;
- Prepare and negotiate service agreements with subcontractors;
- Plan the mobilization on site and the progress of the work of the subcontractors;
- Represent the company with clients;
- University degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, building engineering or related discipline;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions, including the management of multidisciplinary teams;
- Member of l'Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Any combination of training and relevant experience will be considered; 2 hours ago