18 octobre 2021MTL Tech Awards 2021 : et les gagnants sont ! Lire l'article
Location: Ca QC nada Montreal
PTAG is currently seeking a Lead CSA Engineer to join our team in Montreal. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for CSA (Civil, Structural and Architectural) Engineering and Design services.
You will be accountable for high level of efficiency for executing the projects to meet client expectations. You will mentor and help with the performance of your team by leading by example.
You will also develop clients and identify opportunities and key projects.
Location : Montreal, PQ
Type of Employment : Full Time
- Lead design / engineering team for the specific task or project assigned to.
- Cooperate with third parties and project disciplines.
- Ensure costs are effectively controlled on assigned work and ensuring work is completed within budgeted timeframes.
- Manage the structural department and consultant, focusing on continuous improvements to existing facilities, including health & safety, security, work procedures, training / coaching, improving long term economics of mine and processing sites, compliance to code / regulations, etc.
- Manage resources, including employees, contractors, and sub-consultants.
- Ensure that the highest levels of engineering quality are maintained
- Develop engineering standards and procedures.
- Make decisions / recommendations on hiring engineering and technical resources.
- Coach / mentor / develop structural team and monitor performance towards objectives.
- Manage the fabrication and construction packages for structural steel, concrete, and civil works.
- Accurately assess management effectiveness.
- Identify relevant and appraisable components of effective management.
- Bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering.
- 15 years experience in a related field.
- Experience in the resource industries.
- Registered for Eng. license with the OIQ.
- Strong experience in Mentoring and People Management Skills.
- Knowledge of resource planning and estimating.
- Ability to be sufficiently flexible and resourceful to cope with the inherent load fluctuations of the Profession.
- Possess a strong understanding of applicable codes of practice.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLSET
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
DESIRED APTITTUDE AND BEHAVIORS
- Ability to handle stress, multi-tasks and demands of continuous change.
- Can mobilize a team and clarify the expected result.
- Possess high level of analytical ability used to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and time management skills.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health, and environment procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Challenging and inspiring manager.
- Promote cooperative behavior and team efforts.
PTAG is growing and seeking professionals who want to join a fast paced, innovative, and team-oriented Program Management Firm.
We are driven to help our clients find opportunities for consistent and constant improvements of their Capital and Sustainable Programs.
PTAG is a Registered Provider of the Construction Industry Institute which underscores our commitment to help the Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining and Heavy Infrastructure sectors achieve increased project certainty, productivity, and desired outcomes.
We are seeking likeminded professionals who want to join us on our journey to build lasting, and value-driven relationships with our clients.
Concepteur(-trice) électronique / Systèmes AUDIO et Chargé(e) de projets
14 Oct. 2021Consulter Consulter
Développeur(-euse) Full Stack – chargé(e) de projet
6 Oct. 2021Consulter Consulter
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.