01 mars 20215 raisons de travailler pour une PME plutôt qu’une grosse entreprise Lire l'article
Coordonnateur de projets – Transport
Location: Ca QC nada Montreal
4 days ago Post Date
14 Total Views
We are looking for a Transportation Engineering graduate to join our Transportation Planning team on a temporary assignment.
The Transportation group within GHD Canada works with Provincial, Regional, and local municipal transportation agencies on large scale projects across the whole Transportation spectrum of highways, roads and bridges, transit infrastructure, transportation planning and roundabouts. Our team provides integrated transportation services throughout the project lifecycle from initial policy, transportation economics and business case advice, through concept, Environmental Assessment, detailed design and construction administration.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Participate in the collection of traffic count and parking data
- Prepare inventories of road facilities and transit services
- Undertake research and analysis of land use, demographic and travel data
- Determine requirements and broader transportation impact for proposed developments
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of travel forecasts
- Develop and assess alternative road improvements
- Develop preliminary road designs, prepare technical memos, reports and graphics
- Incorporate transit, pedestrian, transportation demand management strategies and active transportation into studies
- Provide traffic engineering services for Environmental Assessments, Preliminary and Detail roadway projects
- Review and develop on-site circulation plans
- Prepare parking justification and loading studies
- Perform intersection operations analysis
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- University graduate in Civil Engineering with transportation courses, transportation experience or transportation interest.
- Familiarity with Ontario Traffic Manuals, particularly Book 7, Book 15 and Book 18.
- Experience with AutoCAD or GIS is an asset
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent report/letter/technical memo writing skills along with superior verbal communications
- Performs well independently as well as in a team environment
- Billingual (French and English)
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the worlds leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.