25 septembre 2020Génie et ingénierie : quelle est la différence? Lire l'article
Mass Properties Engineer
Location: Ca QC nada Dorval
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, well provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will
– Support various Design Phases (i.e.: JCDP, JDP, DDP) with several internal disciplines and suppliers from a Mass Properties point of view.
– Participate in design reviews and have good understanding and interpretation of industry and regulatory requirements.
– Review and approve documentation created (DCP, drawings, etc.).
– Keep track of Design changes to maintain up-to-date Mass Properties for a given product or project.
– Prepare or update inertia data resulting from design changes.
– Support the Technical Publication team for relevant documentation (Weight & Balance manual, Supplements, etc.).
– Continuously provide Engineering support to the product during integration phases.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in a recognized University.
– You have at least 3 years of Mass Properties experience.
– You have a good knowledge of CATIA V5 and Microsoft Excel & Word.
– You have a good level of written and speaking French and English.
– You have good organizational & planning skills.
– You have strong communication skills, are autonomous and driven to achieve results.
– You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.