25 septembre 2020Génie et ingénierie : quelle est la différence? Lire l'article
Mechanical Engineering Integrator
Location: Ca QC nada Dorval
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, well provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Support various Design Phases (i.e.: JCDP & JDP) with several internal disciplines and Suppliers.
– Create Design Change Proposals (DCP). Lead the Technical Integration Meetings, evaluate level of effort and ensure the approved proposal gets accepted.
– Oversee the creation of 3D & 2D Interface Control Drawings (ICD) for any new monuments and periphery requests impacting interfaces.
– Oversee the creation of 3D & 2D Installation and Detail Drawing and produce Bill of Materials (BOM) based on Supplier Monuments.
– Create Design Compliance Reports (DCR) & Completions Test Requirements (RAG & CTR).
– Work with the Electrical Engineers to ensure overall design and integration compatibility.
– Update various deliverables in order to encompass changes as part of a Change Management process.
– Transform customer requests into feasible and realistic engineering work packages.
– Participate in design reviews and have good understanding and interpretation of industry and regulatory requirements.
– Continuously provide Engineering support to the product during integration phases.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in a recognized University.
– You have at least 8 years of Integration experience.
– You have a good knowledge of CATIA V5, ENOVIA, AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel & Word.
– You have some knowledge of CATIA V4 as well as basic electrical knowledge (an asset).
– You have a good level of written and speaking French and English.
– You have good organizational & planning skills.
– You have strong communication skills, are autonomous and driven to achieve results.
– You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.