29 septembre 2020Des outils pour le télétravail en cette période de pandémie Lire l'article
Project Engineering Lead
Location: Ca QC nada Dorval
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, well provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This role is key for a special mission program (SKS393) for which Bombardier Specialized Aircraft (BSA) is responsible. Reporting to the Section Chief, BSA Projects Engineering & Integration team – the candidate will have the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
– Act as Project Engineering and Integration Lead for a challenging missionized aircraft program
– Act as the representative of engineering with respect to Programs as well as the interface with the client technical/PMO representatives and suppliers
– Create schedules, milestones, budgets for technical activities
– Plan and monitor tasks to achieve project objectives; from technical activities to estimating levels of effort, to schedule tasks and their interdependencies
– Lead and drive the involvement of multidisciplinary stakeholders to find solutions to technical roadblocks, risks and challenges
– Ensure that all technical activities are harmonized and that the delivery of all contract requirements are done as per the schedule
– Coordinate engineering resources to execute on the plan as well as identifying risks and facilitating the resolution of issues
– Communicate with stakeholders (customer, management, team, resources, supplier) such that there is solid alignment and coordination
– Be accountable for the submission of all deliverables
– Manage all technical requirements documentations
– Manage schedule, facilitate and coordinate key milestones activities in support of program/project (internal and external
– Responsible to coordinate the supplier activities.
As our ideal candidate,
– You hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering; a Masters would be considered an asset.
– You have more than 5 years of project management experience
– You have more than 10 years of technical engineering experience; experience in avionics, electrical, or RM&S would be considered an asset
– You possess an excellent understanding and relevant experience in the aircraft development environment from conceptual design to aircraft certification
– You have an excellent understanding of aircraft systems, structures and their interactions
– You demonstrate strong leadership and communication skill such that you are able to communicate, align and influence stakeholders
– You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines;
– You have a strong technical knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems and special mission equipment;
– You have knowledge of Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), ITAR and previous experience in government and military flight operations exposure would be considered an asset;
– You may be required to travel (post-Covid) and work extended hours when required;
– You are eligible to view and handle CGR material.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.