22 octobre 20215 problèmes de mathématiques que personne n’a réussi à résoudre Lire l'article
Location: Ca QC nada Quebec City
October 7, 2021
Showing 1 location
The Highway Engineer will work within a multidisciplinary team where all skills are put to use. The Highway Engineers primary mission will consist of participating in the delivery of assigned projects within the specified deadlines, while meeting established quality and cost objectives.
- Actively participate in design and prepare construction and reconstruction drawings and specifications for road and highway engineering projects
- Determine construction costs and quantities in compliance with standardized methods and established drawings and specifications
- Carry out studies and write technical reports
- Evaluate various materials and work processes and make recommendations;
- Supervise construction works
- Ensure work delivery in compliance with drawings and specifications
- Solve technical problems requiring research and in-depth analysis
- May be required to supervise the work of technicians
- Bachelors degree in civil or construction engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Command of the French language (spoken and written)
- Valid drivers licence
- Command of the English language (an asset)
CIMA+ offers you
- Flexible schedules
- Salary increase based on performance
- Sick leave and personal leave
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring
- Matched pension plan upon hiring
- Possibility of investing in a company profit-sharing plan
For your career
- Continuous training and development program
- Reimbursement of professional association membership cotisation
- Recognition programs
- Advanced technology tools
For you and your loved ones
- Wellness program
- Corporate discounts: such as mobile services, fitness center, home and auto insurance, software
And much more!
Why join CIMA+?
CIMA+ needs you in the Bas-Saint-Laurent
CIMA+ is Canadas largest private consulting engineering firm, with more than 30 offices from coast to coast. The Rivière-du-Loup office, the largest consulting engineering office located east of Quebec City, was one of the first CIMA+ offices to open in 1993, while the Rimouski office serves the Bas-Saint-Laurent region since 2007.
Our teams are able to effectively address all our clients needs, thanks to a multidisciplinary approach combining our expertise in buildings, municipal infrastructure, transportation, energy, project management, industrial engineering, communication systems and environment.
A local expertise at a national level
CIMA+ is proud to participate in major highway projects, such as Highway 85, which is currently being designed and Highway 20, for which work has recently been completed. As experts in harbour and marine engineering, we also participated in the construction of the wharves at Rivière-du-Loup, Cacouna, and the Port-Daniel cement factory. In the building sector, we are realizing major projects, such as the construction of the new CHSLD of Chauffailles, the reconstruction of the sports centre of the Rivière-du-Loup CEGEP, the construction of the new Rimouski courthouse and the infrastructure remodeling of the Université du Québec in Rimouski.
We have the flexibility to offer our services on a national scale, while adapting our approach to the local reality of our clients. With several ongoing and future projects, we focus on expanding our team in Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski, allowing us to continue delivering innovative solutions and quality projects to our clients.
Join CIMA+ in the Bas-Saint-Laurent and be part of a passionate, bold and creative team.
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firms success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Licenses & Certifications
Concepteur(-trice) électronique / Systèmes AUDIO et Chargé(e) de projets
14 Oct. 2021Consulter Consulter
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.