01 décembre 2020Les 5 signes d’un mauvais gestionnaire Lire l'article
Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Ca QC nada St-Bruno-de-Montarville
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TETO-CASB02371030
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.
Join us as a System Integration Engineer, and youll be looking at a career-defining role based in St-Bruno.
As an System Integration Engineer, you will provide technical input for all aspects of projects, including design and system integration and support in order to facilitate the delivery of projects within time and budget and maintain customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Systems failures analysis, troubleshooting and solution development and integration in coordination with other
engineering disciplines and suppliers;
– System Requirement analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to
establish common technical view;
– Prepare operational and train-wide system concepts based on the captured system and derived requirements;
– Prepare/review/support system relevant verification and validation activities (e.g. test procedure preparation, test
conduct and/or support, FAI witnessing, etc.);
– Support transition into production.
– BSc, MSc degree in Electrical Engineering (desirable), Computer Science or a related subject;
– You have ten (10) years minimum practical experience with system life-cycle activities;
– Solid understanding of systems life-cycle and corresponding activities;
– Experience in the railroad integration of systems;
– Good communication skills in English (must) and French (desirable), spoken and written.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.