17 octobre 2019Comment réussir votre transition vers un nouvel emploi si vous avez peu de temps Lire l'article
Advanced Concepts Engineer
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,500 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms. www.brp.com. Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to shaping the vision that drives the development of new types of innovative products
- Contribute to the development of product architecture and to all development phases
- Develop and communicate strategies that steer the organization toward new and innovative product offerings
- Work on different steps of the product development process in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Participate in the development of components and follow up on the production and assembly of prototypes
- Manage various systems according to set deadlines
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Mechanical engineer or equivalent
- Five years and more of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in English and French (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in CATIA, parts, assembly, mechanism and FEA
- Enjoy working with little information; not affected by “blank page syndrome’’
- Comfortable working with various technologies and types of products
- Proven innovator
- Desire to continuously learn and grow professionally
- Good knowledge of automotive mechanics is an asset
- Keen interest in recreational powersports products
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Interested in new tech trends
- This position is based in Valcourt.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA!
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.