18 novembre 2019Comment composer avec un collègue paresseux Lire l'article
Mechanical Engineer – Reserve Force
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We are hiring and providing excellent career opportunities.
*** Please note that the occupation of Mechanical Engineer corresponds to the occupation of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Officer in the Canadian armed Forces.
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Officers maintain and support all Army equipment, and the land-based equipment of the Royal Canadian Navy and the Royal Canadian Air Force
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC187E3
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Officers lead the soldier technicians who keep equipment in optimal condition.
- Work in every equipment life-cycle phase, from design, evaluation and acquisition through in-service support to eventual disposal.
- Leading staff and providing specialized engineering knowledge.
- Lead a team of highly skilled technicians of the Vehicle, Weapon, Electronic-Optronic and Materials occupations.
In most cases, Reserve Force members serve on a part-time basis within a military unit in their community and may perform evening and weekend service, while in school or in civilian employment. They may also serve by holding full-time positions within certain units for specified periods. They are paid during their instruction. They are not subjected to military assignments or relocations. However, they can volunteer to move to another base or to deploy in Canada or abroad on military missions. They make an important contribution to the success of military operations at home and abroad.
Consult this table to find out which units are hiring in your area: http://bit.ly/ReserveTRADES
To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/CAFPay19
- Pension plan
- Dental coverage at 90%, three months after being hired
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule that adapts to your school schedule or your civil work
- Full time summer job from May 1st to August 31st
- Competitive salary
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To have started studies in a bachelor’s degree program.
Click on the link below to see which University degree are required for the officer trade of your choosing.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.