18 novembre 2019Comment composer avec un collègue paresseux Lire l'article
Research and Development Engineer – Electronic Designer
Location: Québec City
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Quebec’s ABB Measurement & Analytics plant is a world leader in spectroscopy. Our contract engineering service is the largest Canadian supplier of space optical sensors used, among other things, for monitoring greenhouse gas emissions and for global weather forecasting. Our plant is also known for its expertise in the development and manufacture of various products that meet a number of industrial analysis needs on a daily basis.
By joining one of the largest engineering departments in Quebec City, you will actively contribute to our customers’ projects, as well as to the research and development of our technology. You will be part of a dynamic and challenging multidisciplinary team, or you will perform a variety of tasks, while ensuring respect for and continuous improvement of our methodology, tools and work processes.
As an Electronic Designer, you will participate in all aspects of the electronic design of high-tech products in the industrial, space and defense fields.
- Designs electronic circuits for schematic diagrams and printed circuits (PCB), both analog and digital.
- Performs circuit simulation, prototyping, start-up, testing and problem investigation (debug).
- Performs firmware programming for both microcontrollers and programmable logic (FPGA).
- Participates in concept reviews and work closely with other disciplines to ensure project success.
- Participates in the preparation of the concept, technical budget, analysis, test and production documents.
- Participates, on an ad hoc basis, in planning and technical proposals (estimate) tasks.
- Participates in the enforcement of safety, electromagnetic compatibility and environmental standards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or college diploma (DEC) in electronics
- 0 to 5 years of experience in electronic design
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and Python programming
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer software (asset)
- Good knowledge of VHDL programming (asset)
- Good knowledge of MSOffice
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Collaborative and solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, eager to learn, initiative and concern for order and quality
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.