18 novembre 2019Comment composer avec un collègue paresseux Lire l'article
Research and Development Engineer – Test & Integration Engineer/Scientist
Location: Québec City
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Quebec’s ABB Measurement & Analytics plant is a world leader in spectroscopy. Our contract engineering service is the largest Canadian supplier of space optical sensors used, among other things, for monitoring greenhouse gas emissions and for global weather forecasting. Our plant is also known for its expertise in the development and manufacture of various products that meet a number of industrial analysis needs on a daily basis.
By joining one of the largest engineering departments in Quebec City, you will actively contribute to our customers’ projects, as well as to the research and development of our technology. You will be part of a dynamic and challenging multidisciplinary team, or you will perform a variety of tasks, while ensuring respect for and continuous improvement of our methodology, tools and work processes.
Your role as a Test & Integration Engineer/Scientist will be to prepare and execute integration and test campaigns, under which you will deliver state-of-the-art projects that meet strict quality criteria and comply with the demanding requirements of our customers.
- Participate in design reviews and work closely with other disciplines to ensure product completeness and testability.
- Generate specific integration and testing documentation based on the requirements provided by our customers (test definition, integration plans, test plans, integration procedures and tests).
- Coordinate an integration team.
- Coordinate and perform performance tests.
- Write test reports.
- Prepare and present internal project reviews or customer reviews.
- You will make lecture presentations to our customers at technical milestones.
- Ensure proper application of safety rules (OSH, CE, CSA) and adherence to standards (NASA, ESA, CSA).
- Actively participate in the planning and technical proposal (esstimate) tasks.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 5-7 years of engineering experience on a test team;
- Experience in system integration;
- Good knowledge of the optical field and familiar with the operation of a Fourier transform interferometer, as well as the impact of its various components on performance;
- Experience in planning and conducting tests;
- Ability to write (integration and/or testing plans, test report);
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, initiative and concern for order and quality;
- Collaborative and solution-oriented approach;
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.