21 août 2019Comment gérer ces 4 types de changements au travail? Lire l'article
Senior Developper Data Engineering Artificial Intelligence – Montreal
- Do you like to build big data capabilities?
- Do you want to play a key role in deploying the Bank’s highly strategic AI platforms?
- Are you a DataOps, flow and data ingestion enthusiast?
National Bank of Canada is making AI a strategic priority so that it can offer a distinctive client experience, value-added services, and improved operational efficiency.
Our IT systems must evolve and adapt to support the Bank’s ambitions.
- Develop high-performance data ingestion mechanisms to feed machine learning applications integrated into live business processes
- Work with the Software Engineering Lead, data sourcing management teams and the DevOps evangelization team to provide coaching on AI development best practices
- Take part in studies on the state of the art of designing data ingestion software for AI applications
- Help develop the end-to-end process of developing, presenting, prioritizing, and leading the implementation of AI solutions
- Oversee development practices upstream from prototyping and take charge downstream of designing the product to be deployed
Join a dynamic, energetic team where innovation and creativity are valued and where you can rethink, redefine, and build great solutions.
Come and work in our new innovative and collaborative environments.
- Experience developing ingestion scripts and processing big data for data enhancement purposes Knowledge of Shell system control language, such as Linux Bash
- Experience working with unstructured data (email, documents, chats)
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark, Hadoop
- Strong perspective on current and emerging machine learning trends
- Solid understanding of Hadoop data ingestion tools such Kafka, Flume and NiFi
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued.
National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.