19 août 2019Un(e) ingénieur(e) en pétrole et en gaz, ça fait quoi? Lire l'article
Site Reliability Engineering Manager
WorkJamÂ isÂ leadingÂ theÂ chargeÂ inÂ shapingÂ the digital workplaceÂ forÂ theÂ shift-based, hourly and non-desk workerÂ economy.
Â BringÂ yourÂ competitiveÂ spiritÂ andÂ yourÂ desireÂ toÂ beÂ atÂ theÂ forefrontÂ ofÂ anÂ evolutionaryÂ changeÂ inÂ ourÂ digitalÂ workforce.Â NowÂ isÂ theÂ timeÂ toÂ becomeÂ aÂ partÂ ofÂ anÂ excitingÂ companyÂ whereÂ yourÂ ideas,Â passionÂ andÂ commitmentÂ toÂ excellenceÂ willÂ haveÂ aÂ directÂ impactÂ onÂ theÂ success of our customers,Â productsÂ thatÂ weÂ build,Â andÂ theÂ peopleÂ thatÂ weÂ engage.
Â JoinÂ ourÂ teamÂ forÂ anÂ intellectuallyÂ challenging,Â funÂ andÂ rewardingÂ careerÂ asÂ weÂ transformÂ theÂ fieldsÂ ofÂ employee engagement and workforce management.Â
As the Site Reliability Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of SREs and be responsible for the reliability of our SaaS platform. The role of Site Reliability Manager is to provide leadership, focus, guidance and to drive the required change in the organization to achieve best in class reliability and performance.
- Act as a leader for your team, balancing multiple important priorities and projects and keeping the team organized and focused on achieving their goals
- Responsible for optimizing cloud systems to handle traffic from high volumes of concurrent users.
- Grow the team by recruiting the best Engineers and leveling up existing Engineers in key SRE dimensions such as systems & performance engineering, defensive programming, high availability, secure coding practices
- Leverage your operational experience in managing large-scale traffic events, scaling complex architectures and continually improve SLAs
- Identify and encourage areas for growth, education and career development for your team
- Establish, Monitor and Report on appropriate metrics/KPIs
- Ensure continuous conformity to all contractual, industry and regulatory obligations including but not limited to SOC2
- Strong communication skills (French and English)
- Professional experience with SaaS and Mobile delivery platforms
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills – must be able to coach and inspire junior and senior team members to efficiently drive short term and long-term deliverables
- Exceptionally well-organized, pragmatic, and transparent
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Génie-inc. Merci.
Partagez cet emploi!
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire.